Join Us For First Year Retreat 2023!
Friday, Sept 22, 5pm - Sunday, Sept 24, 4pm
FYR 2023 Registration is Closed
Cost: $75.00 (non-refundable, scholarships are available)
(cash, check, flexi, or credit card)
Contact: If you have any questions or would like any additional information, send us an email at email@example.com or visit our office in Malone 210.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Get off campus, get away and explore the beauty of God’s creation
- Make new friends and experience a welcoming community
- Have time to reflect and pray about your hopes and desires for college
- Meet student leaders, who truly care about you and want to support you in your college years at LMU
- Find out what the Campus Ministry Community offers
What do we do on retreat?
- There will be talks, small group discussion, fun activities, reflection, prayer, and much more.
Do I have to be Catholic to attend the FYR?
- No. FYR is designed for new students who come from all walks of life, all faith traditions, and anyone searching for meaning in their lives. All undergraduate students are welcome to attend.
How much does it cost? Any Scholarships? How can I pay? Are there refunds?
- Fee is $75 (scholarships are available)
- This fee includes lodging, meals, transportation, and recreation.
- Payment Methods: Cash, check, Flexi, or credit card
- Scholarship: If you need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds: In the case of emergencies or extenuating circumstances, you may cancel up to a week in advance. If approved, you may receive a full credit applicable toward a future retreat.
I’m a grad student, can I attend FYR?
- No. This retreat is for undergraduate students only. If you are looking for a retreat, contact Sr. Maria Lai, C.S.J. at email@example.com, Campus Minister for Graduate Students.
What time do we leave and go back on campus?
- The bus will be leaving from LMU on Friday at 5pm and will return on Sunday around 4pm. If you have a class conflict or concern, please contact Fr. Manh Tran, S.J., at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whom should I contact if I have more questions?
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or visit our office in Malone 210.