Fr. John Galvan, SJ discusses LMU heritage inside the William H. Hannon Library
- Campus Ministry is dedicated to promoting the spiritual growth and faith formation of our LMU students.
- We take the University mission to heart in all that we do. Our programs are designed to encourage learning, to care for the whole person, and to foster the service of faith and the promotion of justice.
- Our ministry is rooted in the University’s Roman Catholic identity and the heritage of our sponsoring religious communities with special attention given to Ignatian spirituality.
- Likewise, through various programs and staff, Campus Ministry reaches out to support people of all faith backgrounds -- all those searching for deeper meaning in their lives.
- In Campus Ministry students will find a welcoming environment where they can express their faith passionately, share their questions and discern their vocation in community.
- Through worship, prayer, the sacraments, retreats, spiritual direction, social justice opportunities, faith sharing groups, and a wide variety of other programming, Campus Ministry invites our students to grow spiritually and religiously.
- In times of distress, we comfort, console, and encourage healing and reconciliation.
- Campus Ministry provides students a place to Believe, to Belong, and to Become.
Above, students involved in Campus Ministry programming display their Student Service and Leadership Awards in Sacred Heart Chapel, April 2014