Campus Ministry Experience
Campus Ministry reaches out to support students of all faith backgrounds -- all those searching for deeper meaning in their lives. In Campus Ministry, students will find a welcoming environment where they can express their faith passionately, share their questions, and discern their vocation in community.
Welcome to the Student Spiritual Community
Through worship, prayer, the sacraments, retreats, spiritual direction, social justice opportunities, faith sharing groups, and a wide variety of other programming, we invite our students to grow spiritually and religiously.
Campus Ministry provides students a place to Believe, to Belong, and to Become.
Join Campus Ministry
Meet the Campus Ministers
Need to contact our staff? Please see the list of department contacts below to schedule a virtual appointment.
- Liturgy and Sacraments, Jonas Bogner & Flor Ordoñez
- Ignacio Companions (IC) program and Protestant and Multifaith Outreach, Josh Mayfield
- Graduate Student Ministry & Spiritual Direction, Sister Maria Lai, CSJ
- Christian Life Communities, Victoria Zobrist
- Music Ministry, Chris de Silva
- Jewish Student Life and Hillel, Rabbi Zachary Zysman
- Muslim Student Life, Kienan Taweil
- Leadership Team, Fr. Marc Reeves, SJ, & John Flaherty