Students of all faith traditions and walks of life come together in small groups to reflect, pray, and discern where God is moving in their lives. CLC focuses on strengthening one's SPIRITUALITY, living the call of the Gospel by SERVING our brothers and sisters, and building a genuine COMMUNITY that will support each member throughout their college journey. In addition to weekly small group meetings, CLC hosts events every Thursday night that revolve around spirituality, service, and community building.
CLC is for you if you want to:
- Belong to a supportive, fun, and spiritual community
- Create genuine, lasting friendships
- Grow in your relationship with God
- Discover a rich life of prayer and reflection
- Discern your unique calling in life (vocation)
- Live out your faith through the service of others