The Program will be largely funded by the Jesuit Legacy Endowment Fund with a contribution also from the University for activities related to the scholar’s research. The following will be provided:
- A substantial stipend to be negotiated for either one or two semesters
- Perdiem expenses up to $18,000 paid to the Jesuit Community.
- Expenses for travel to and from the scholar’s original location
- Office space, telephone and computer as near as possible to the department in which the fellow will be affiliated.
- Research and professional development funds not to exceed $2,500 per semester will be provided by the appropriate Dean, to be used and processed according to all University policies and procedures for such expenses.