The Loyola Institute for Spirituality is located in Orange County, and offers The Spiritual Exercises and an Ignatian Spiritual Formation Program.
Creighton University hosts a website designed for those making The Spiritual Exercises on-line, though most of the information applies directly to what we do here at LMU. The site contains descriptions of a 34-week retreat for Everyday Life, a Press Release, Helps for a Group, and Feedback from those who have made this kind of retreat. Creighton also hosts a series of reflections on the Scripture readings for each day of the year.
Fr. John Veltri, SJ, has a Website that is filled with many easily copied and practical articles about the Spiritual Exercises, prayer, discernment, and other topics of interest.
The Websites below are recommended for further information and contacts with Centers for Ignatian Spirituality:
- Center For Ignatian Spirituality at Marquette University
- Center For Ignatian Spirituality at Boston College
- Deglman Center For Ignatian Spirituality at Creighton University
- Center For Ignatian Spirituality at Xavier University
- Ignatian Spirituality Resources at Georgetown University
- Ignatian Spirituality Centre of Montreal
- Ignatian Center of Spirituality at Canisius College, Pymble, NSW, Australia
- Jesuit Spirituality at St. Ignatius Church, San Francisco